1. For best results: Roughen, clean and dry all surfaces to be bonded.
2. Remove plastic mixing paddle from center of black plunger. Turn nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8”). Snap off and save storage cap.
3. Push plunger evenly to dispense equal amount of hardener and resin onto a discardable surface such as a piece of cardboard or the plastic container on the front of the package. Pull back plunger to stop flow.
4. MIX THOROUGHLY with paddle provided and apply to surface. Bond sets in 3-4 minutes and item can be handled in 15 minutes. Full strength in 4 hours.
5. Wipe nozzle clean. Storage cap snaps on one way only.
NOTE: Not recommended above (200-degree F) (93C). Low temperature lengthens the set time. Does not bond to polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
WARNING! FLAMMABLE LIQUID. EYE, SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANE IRRITANT.
METHYL METHACRYLATE AND ACID. THIS
PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICAL KNOWN TO STATE OF