1. Remove BDL standard front cover by unbolting the (4) center button head allen mounting bolts.
2. Install Hitech’s sub-plate and (2) stand-offs bolted together to the BDL motor plate, using the (4) 5/16”-18 x 1” socket head allen mounting bolts provided in the kit. NOTE: Leave sub-plate loose, and do not torque sub-plate at this time.
3. Install Hitech’s custom front cover using the (2) 1/2"–13 x 1 1/2” button head allen bolts provided in the kit.
4. Torque the (2) front cover chrome button head allen bolts to 35 ft lbs.
5. Torque the (4) sub-plate socket head allen bolts to 25 ft lbs.
6. Make sure all the clearances or okay and start the engine.
NOTE: Blue loctite is recommended on all mounting bolts.